ComeOn is an online gaming group that operates within various markets around the world. The main brands of the group include,,,, and All the brands offer a wide range of cutting edge games packaged in a way to give its customers one of the best gaming experience out there. In May 2016 Cherry AB, a Swedish stock listed company purchased 49% of the group with an option to buy the remaining 51%. In May 2017 Cherry AB completed the acquisition of the remaining 51% of the shares in the ComeOn group.

Online gaming



Adphorus is a travel marketing company that provides travel brands around the globe with a scientific approach to travel advertising on Facebook and Instagram. Adphorus is an official Facebook & Instagram marketing partner that works closely with brands like Trivago, Kayak, AirFrance, NH Hotel Group, and Traveloka.  Adphorus is today a market leader in Europe focusing solely on the travel and hospitality vertical. In 2017 Adphorus was acquired by the global travel marketing expert Sojern.   

Travel marketing


Remerge is a mobile app retargeting company originating from Berlin with offices in Germany, United States and Tokyo. Thanks to its world class technology Remerge is running campaigns on full supply scale in more than 190 countries and quarter by quarter Remerge is reaching the highest performance indices in the market. 

Mobile advertising


Delivery Hero is the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplace with number one market positions in terms of restaurants, active users and website traffic in more countries than any of its competitors. Delivery Hero is present in more than 40 countries, it has more than 6,000 employees globally (plus thousands of employed riders), with 1,000 + staff members working in the Berlin headquarters. In 2017 Delivery Hero placed its shares with a successful IPO. Since June 2017 the company’s shares are traded on the Regulated Market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. 

Delivery Hero
Online Food Delivery


Bitbond is the first global marketplace lending platform for small business loans incorporated in Berlin. Bitbond uses blockchain technology to connect creditworthy borrowers with individual and institutional investors. By innovating in the fields of payments and credit scoring, Bitbond makes financial inclusion a reality around the world. All payment transactions on Bitbond are conducted via the bitcoin blockchain. Therefore, the Bitbond service is available worldwide via the internet and is independent of banks.

Bitcoin Lending Platform



Adsquare created a neutral and transparent marketplace to enable companies make better marketing decisions that result into more relevant customer engagement. Adsquare’s platform brings together buyers and sellers of data in a fair, secure and privacy friendly way. This platform processes billions of data points, adds a layer of intelligence and helps making data actionable.

Data Exchange


Blys is a platform that makes professional massage therapy more accessible by streamlining the processes involved in getting a massage. Now boasting over 500 therapists and teams in four countries, Blys is the fastest growing on-demand wellness platform in Australia. Through design, technology and a thriving community of expert practitioners – Blys deliver simple and delightful experiences to customers whilst creating flexible work with above-industry rates for therapists.

Massage On Demand